Father and Daughter Owned & Operated
Gigi’s Cafe is a licensed coffee shop in Victoria BC. Gino and Gina can be spotted running the espresso machine and panini press and offering homemade baked goods most days at Gigi’s, alongside our awesome staff!
We enjoy using local suppliers whenever we are able, including offering Fernwood Coffee and matcha from Jagasilk. Gina makes the soups (most are vegetarian or vegan) and she manages most of the online communications, so make sure to leave her a comment 🙂
We opened in February 2020 and are looking forward to hosting community events (music, games nights, and more!) once public health guidelines allow us to. Currently we host live music on Saturday afternoons–see our events page to check out who’s up next!
Please read our COVID guidelines below and get in touch if you have any questions.
Guidelines for Seating & More
- We are allowing up to 20 people to sit in the shop at one time. We have 2 outdoor tables, with 2 chairs at each.
- Please do not rearrange the chairs and tables without asking first, as we want to maintain ample distance between customers.
- Make your order and complete payment at the table near the door, then wait at the counter to pick up your order when it is ready.
- Please give us space to wipe down tables after they have been vacated.
- Note we will wipe down the sink and door knobs in the bathroom between each use.
- We will have up to 2 staff working behind the counter making drinks and preparing sandwiches. Each staff will work strictly in their separate areas.
- One of these staff will run the payment station up front. They will wipe down the debit machine between transactions and wear gloves or use tongs when handling the baked goods.
- Only one staff will be in the dishwashing area at a time
- If staff have to touch surfaces or equipment that other staff have touched, they will wipe them down first.
Homemade Soups & Sandwiches
Made here & brought in from local bakeries--vegan & gluten free available!